Latvian Language Pack Extension For OpenCart 2.x
OpenCart extension documentation
This extension provides a Latvian language pack for OpenCart 2.x - full translation (catalog + admin).
- 1.As always, first make file and database backup.
- 2.In your store admin panel go to Extensions -> Extension Installer.
- 3.Upload latvian_lang_pack_2x_vx.x.x.ocmod.zip file. If you already have installed this language pack you will have information about files that will be overwritten.
- 4.Go to System -> Localisation -> Languages.
- 5.Add a new language by pressing Insert. Fill in the fields with the following values:
- Language Name: Latviešu
- Code: lv
- Locale: lv_lv.UTF-8,lv,latvian
- Status: Enabled
- Sort Order: 1 or any other number
- 6.Click on Save
- 7.If you wish to use the Latvian language in the admin panel or set the Latvian language as store default, then
- go to System --> Settings and Edit your default store.
- go to tab Local and edit entries Language and Administration language and change to Latviešu.
Last modified 4mo ago